- PERSONAL GPS TRACKER : Our small tracking system fits into your pocket, attaches to your car, fits into luggage, or can be hidden discreetly to ensure you have maximum visibility at all times.
- TRACKS MOVEMENT IN REAL-TIME : Track and map (with Google Maps) in real-time on web-based software or SilverCloud App for reliable live tracking and receive up-to-date text and email alerts.
- DISCREET TRACKING : The ultimate in discreet tracking or ‘out of sight, out of mind’; LED lights can be disabled via the app so the device won’t give away its location with glaring flashing lights.
- WATERPROOF WITH BUILT-IN MAGNET : No additional accessories necessary! Our GPS locator device includes a built-in high strength magnet and is easy to install in or on your vehicle; Device measures 2.25 x 2.25 x 0.80 inches.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE TRACKING AND REPORTING : Privacy is our top priority. The Spytec GPS platform does not store your information. All account details and data tracking are securely encrypted.
- TF CARD ONLY NEEDED FOR RECORDING FUNCTION.
- The product is activated and used free of charge. Once activated, it can be used for life without any service fee.
How to use :
- The Google Play Store or Apple App Store search for “cTracing” or get the download link by scanning the QR code on the box, and download the APP;
- Long press the button on the smart locator, hear the “drop, drop” twice, the LED light is on;
- Search for the smart locator and connect to the app, slide left to delete the tracker, touch the “>” icon to rename the smart locator or disconnect;
- Long press to shut down.
Questions & Answers :
Question 1 : Do I need to pay additional product service fees every month ?
Answer : No, the product can be used for free and will not charge any service fees.
Question 2 : What is the use range of this MINI GPS?
Answer : Whether you are at home or abroad, as long as you have a mobile phone signal, you can use our products.
Question 3 : What is the battery life?
Answer : The standby time is about 30 days.
Question 4 : If this item transmits using 4G data network, what happens when you are out west where there may not be 4G available?
Answer : If the tracker can’t locate 4G service in a particular area, it will try to fall back to 2G if that is available. 4G coverage is extremely widespread in the United States though. Also, keep in mind, that the tracker uses GPS satellites to know its location, not the cell towers.
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 50 g
- Size: 35x20x14mm
- GPS positioning accuracy: 10 yard/50yard
- Alarm mode: SOS alarm, mobile alarm
- Battery type: lithium battery
- Antenna Type: Built-in
- Operating voltage: 3.4-4.2 V DC
- Charging input: InputAC110-220V50 / 60Hz
- Network format: GSM / GPRS
- GPRS: Upload60, TCP / IP
- GSM positioning time: 25 seconds
- Standby time: 30 days
- Expansion card: mini TF card(Only needed for recording function)